Japanese Water Fountains-Oriental Magic of Harmony with Water
Japanese Water Fountains can be quite amazing. If you’re buying your first water fountain, it is hard not to be impressed with Japanese water fountain models. It’s amazing how a country offering so many technological advances can live in harmony with its long and historic tradition. Their design and decor is creating a legion of fans around the world, and Japanese rock gardens and water fountains are quickly becoming desirable pieces of art.
Japanese Water Fountains Are Quickly Becoming a Desirable Piece of Living Art
While a real Japanese water fountain can cost a fortune, you’ll easily find cheaper identical models that allow anyone – even with the tightest budget – to have these unique looking water fountains in their homes. Of course, the path to enlightenment is long and tortuous; you’ll probably find yourself thinking about replacing or improving your existing fountain for the rest of your life – but I guess that happens with most other thing in life as well.
Creating a classic Japanese bamboo fountain is one of the easiest features that you could install in your garden or on your tabletop in your home. Installation and versatility of the bamboo water fountains is so simple that by just laying bamboo across on any container you will create a beautiful DIY water feature for your home or garden.
Creating Your Own Traditional Japanese Water Feature
Traditional Japanese designs have the ability of letting you blend any container with the combination of a bamboo spout (plus the addition of plants) and ornaments giving you the amazing results of a beautiful Japanese water feature.
How to make a classic Japanese bamboo fountain feature
- Collect the elements for a tsukubai: Gather up a water jar(this may be a planter vase or stone jars),stones , big rocks (fake cast stone rocks are lighter and durable and look realistic), plants and a piece of bamboo for your faucet. Decide on the location and what may be the size of the feature you are looking for. Decide on the different colors of the elements (rocks, pebbles, bamboo) and whether you want a self-contained feature (consider connecting an internal water pump) or should it be hooked up to a water source.
- Position the rocks where you would like them: This is your best way to define the structure and area of your water feature. If you're connecting to a water source (the installing of the plumbing would be done at this stage).
- Adding plants: This is when you would actually put your small shrubbery and also place your water jar (planter vase or stone jar) in the position you would like it.
- Place your decorative stones (This is where you can arrange your small stones inside of your vase and around the outside) also add your bamboo feature on top of your vase.
- Add water to your water feature (Don't forget to water your plants) now you can enjoy your living art!
Feng Shui and Japanese Bamboo Water Fountain Features
By following the Feng Shui principles for harmony and balance water is a very important element. The flow of life is incorporated and art of water movement, water invokes movement into everyone keeping us from not being so rigid. Encouragement is given to us from flowing water to help us continually change and not resist and help except the ups and downs that life has to offer.
Asian water fountains allow flow of life and help ease the tensions in our homes and our whole environment. Asian water fountains give us a break visual benefit and allow us to apply a natural stress reducer. A Zen (Buddha water feature) will definitely be a calming and soothing effect bringing prosperity and harmony/balance to your home.
Where Is the Best Place for Your Indoor Water Fountain
- At the front door or entrance of your home (this helps deflect negative energy from entering your home).
- Encompass thought and knowledge (place of fountain in the knowledge area in your home office, where children study to help enhance learning).
- Helping the plants in your home (place a Japanese/bamboo table fountain closed the plants because splashing water feed plants and will absorb the moisture).
- Clean your indoor water fountain (regularly checked to make sure your fountain is clean and change water periodically).
- Always make sure water flows towards you (it is not good practice to have the water flowing away).
- Always have water movement (water should always continually circulate and not be still).
- Japanese water features are a great way to add a living piece of art to your home decor.
Japanese water fountains encompass all that is physical and spiritual
Japanese water fountains place a significant role in symbolizing the passage of time. It is encompassing all that is physical and spiritual allowing for the cleansing of our balance before we are entering our home or Temple.
Launch your web browser and have a look at the endless images of "Japanese water fountains" online. From manufacturers to online retailers and passionate fans, you’ll have a lot to learn from. But one thing is certain: once you put that fountain in your garden, it will become a very different (and better) place. Some might say it’s the Japanese mystique at work… But, the important thing is: it actually works. Who would have thought a simple water fountain could do so much for your garden style?
Bamboo Water Fountains-Exotic/Mystical Powers of Serenity
Bamboo water fountains add an exotic touch of serenity anywhere.You can get them large enough to put outside in your garden or small enough to put inside your home.There is just something that is so natural and soothing about bamboo. The Japanese have been using bamboo for centuries, and the Chinese revere the bamboo as one of the Four Gentlemen of the Garden.
Garden Water Fountains-Add Water Sounds to the Deck/Patio
Adding man-made ornaments such as Garden Water Fountains into the backyard, can in actual fact convert your garden into a work of art.If you are looking to create the ultimate outdoor oasis and are wondering what kind of decor that you can add to your garden or patio, you should consider adding a few outdoor fountains.